Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So ya ..

Song of the moment-What's my name? By Rihanna and Drake (every time I blog, I will have a song of the moment, book of the moment, you know stuff like that :D )

So ya I'm here again .. I know I promised that I would blog every week but I didn't blog last week and the week before. I have a perfectly good explanation tho ... EXAMS!!! I was swamped in them. So many papers to write, so many books to read and cram ... it was sad. Dayo thought I was going crazy. I finished yesterday with Western history which went well .. now I have time for me, Dayo and my blog.

So far, I have had so much drama in my life. One useless little thing wanted to take Dayo away from me and 'do' him. Ha! She was so pathetic and sad. Sending text messages and calling. She was so desperate to the extend she tried kissing him and actually removed her top!!! How cheap and desperate can you get???? Well, knowing the boyfriend I have, he said no all the time she tried all these things. The last thing she tried was threating him that if they don't have sex, she will tell me about 'd kiss'. She was going to make-up an imaginary kiss to break me and Dayo up!!!! How fucking stupid and retarded could you be??? What she didn't know was that I knew everything from the beginning. I mean everything. I was laughing with Dayo as the texts came in, i was laughing at her as she paraded herself in front of him. Why didn't meet her to treat her fuck up? Well, I wanted watch her stupidity. I knew Dayo wouldn't do anything with her so I wanted to watch her beg and be pathetic. A method many wouldn't approve but I enjoyed myself. She was such good fun to watch. In the end, she sent me a text saying that Dayo 'kissed' her and she hoped we could move pass it and she wished I could forgive her. I laughed so hard I was rolling on the floor and crying. What a stupid, cheap whore ...

Apart from that thing, I have really good news. I got interviewed for an internship job I applied for yesterday. It was so cool. She was really nice to me and the interview went really well. I could tell she liked me (as really, what's there not to like lol) and she said she would call me back. If i get this job, I'm spending my summer in New York , working for Social Dairy Daily. I would be part of a team of people formulating an ad campaign to put them out there. Its a magazine that has stories of human interest. Its not about fashion, beauty or anything like that. Its more of a motivational magazine targeted towards serious minded people. I really hope I get the job, it would be really be an honor to work for them.

So ya .. that's it for now .. oh ya .. i'm gonna be in Lagos on Friday .. back to civilization with goooooooooooood food! I need to eat well again ... I've lost weight mhen ..
But I'm gonna miss Dayo .. he shuttles between Osogbo and Lagos but he said he will try his best and spend most of his holiday in Lagos. That would be so awesome!!! I really can't wait for this holiday to begin. All my friends are coming back from Yankee and Jand and the parties will be off the hook!!! There's no party like a Lagos party!!!

So that's it for now .. I promise to blog next week .. I'll be at home and I will prolly have some interesting stories to tell .. or maybe not...
Ya, I want to try something new here, tell me what you want me to blog about. It could be anything from sex to school, I mean anything. Leave your suggestions below and I will get back to ya.
So until then ...

Fausat

Labake

Deola





1 comment:

  1. Wait. wait. WAIT! why don't I know all these things? Dayo? hm hm hm. Need more info.
    Anyway, free the babe. She was just following her passions ;)

    ReplyDelete