Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year ... New Beginning ...

Hello everyone!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! (Yes, I'm late but please allow me.) 2011 is finally here! 2010 was a kinda good and bad year for me but that's all in the past now. I'm looking forward to new things and new adventures this year.

Unlike other people, I actually have no new year resolutions. I'm serious! To me, why use the excuse of a new year to do new things or stop bad habits. You can do that every single day!!! I am not locking myself down with promises I may not fulfill. All I want to do is be happy.

Despite me saying I don't have new year resolutions, I do have somethings I wanna do this year. First of all, I wanna get my blog at least 15 followers by the end of February. This means more promotion and more interesting stories to write. From now on, I'm gonna minimize the sappy stories and write about things that I see, love and despise. Also, I'm giving my blog a renovation. I wanna spruce it up and make it look more intresting.

Another thing I wanna do is enter and finish a book challenge I joined on Goodreads.com. I want to read 70 books before the end of 2011. I use to read a lot of books before but now I've seriously reduced. I don't like that so I must read 70 books before 2011 ends.

Like before, I promised to blog each week and now I will. From now on, I will blog each week and post it on either Mondays or Tuesdays. I'm in school and I have a lot of work to do but now I promise to write and blog more. This is a promise I will keep.

So this is officially my first post for the new year.I hope this new year brings you joy, happiness and good things!

Until next time ....

Fausat

Labake

Deola

3 comments:

  1. yaya! you're going to blog more! It's great that you joined the book challenge and I wish you good luck! I recently just hit the 15-follower mark and I've found the best way to get more followers is to follow more blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! And good luck to u in the book challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you know blogging every week isnt beans o! lol.. goodluck :)

    ReplyDelete