Thursday, April 7, 2011

Booooooooooooks!!!!

Hey ya'll!!!

So I'm in my mass media law class now which is facking BORING and I come across this awesome website to download books from!!! As you all know, I'm in a reading challenge where I want to read 70 books this year. I've been having some trouble getting some interesting books to read because our library is stacked mainly with textbooks. I was goggling away and behold I come across ePubBub, an awesome website where you can download books for free!!! But here's the catch; you have to download a program that can help you read the books. The books can be read with an ipod, iphone and ipad with the latest edition of the software iBooks but for people like me that don't have istuff, I had to download a program called FBReader. It loads the books and you can read them.

So guys check out the website and search for all the books you want. I am having a ball now downloading all the books i can. All I need to complete it is a big blow of ice cream and prolly some chocolate cake. J

Untill next time …

Fausat

Labake

Deola

P.S I've read 7 books out of 70. I'm getting somewhere! J

No comments:

Post a Comment