Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Me again!

Hey,

I'm sorry. I know, I know, I've been a very very bad blogger and I'll go and spank myself later. But guys, just thank God I'm even blogging now. I've been swamped with so much work these past few weeks and I've finally gotten a breather. I've written so many pages of papers and assignments that have AUN's cover pages etched in my memory. But enough of that for now, lemme just gist you whats been happening.

I got a job!!! Yay me!!!

Okay, lemme stop jumping up and down. I got a job, working virtually as a blogger for a company in LA. They are called Green Lifestyles and they support living a green and healthy lifestyle. I honestly though that it would be just writing blog posts and posting them but it's actually different. I have to do research and read a lot. Right now, I have to write a post about the organic way to cure acne. Yes, there is a way to get rid of those nasty pimples and blackheads without burning your skin off with those other creams. Just pls do me a favor and read and follow the blog when it comes out. I would really mean a lot to me. :)

I think I'm a fashion designer

Yes I use the word think. I was sketching outfits that I wanted to make during the holiday when my friend Viv, saw them and was like I shld design something for her. Then Fareeda said the same thing. Then Chinereye said me too. So right now, I've come up with like six designs. I don't think I will really follow up the fashion designing thing. Sure, I may have talent like that but these days, everyone is now a fashion designer and a singer and a model and a dancer. It would be prolly something I'll look at later but for now, I think I will just stick to writing and being a creative person. I'll just design items for me and my close friends. I designed me and Dayo's outfits for trad show this weekend which I will be covering for the press club. His outfit is a simple waist coat but mine is …you know what, I'm not gonna tell you guys. I will post pictures of the outfit and event here later. Also, my good friend Nkari will be showing us more of her designs at the party. She is a wonderful designer and she is so creative. If you want to see her other clothes, check out this blog.

That's it for now. I know the post is short but I will have a special post where I will post pictures of the trad party and you guys will get to see my outfit!!!

Untill then,

Fausat

Labake

Deola

No comments:

Post a Comment