Friday, April 15, 2011

I am running for Senate

The title says it all. I am in the race to become one of the senators that will be representing the School of Information Technology and Communications. There are five seats in the senate and 9 people including me are contesting. My blog shall be one of my avenues to spread the word about me contesting and campaigning for votes.

Why am I running? Because I believe I can do it. I believe I know what it takes to be a senator and I know that I can do it. All my years of being in AUN, I always wanted to do something and make a difference. The previous government did and are still doing a wonderful job and I want to help AUN become a better place for everyone. Choosing to run for senate didn't just happen in one day. I thought about it long and hard before I actually signed up. I wanted to make sure that I was ready for what I wanted to do. And believe me, I am ready!

So vote for me, Fausat Adeola Adebiyi, for Senate SITC. If you are reading this blog and you're not a member of SITC, tell your SITC friends to do so! I would ready appreciate it. I want to be the voice of the SITC students and also of the student body in general. A vote for me is a vote for you!

Visit my website --- deolasitc.yolasite.com and pls spread the word!!!

Until next time ....

Fausat

Labake

Deola

No comments:

Post a Comment