Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm done with classes for today and i'm in my room. I'm listening to the mix tape i made for Yemi and feeling very in the love mood right now. The perfume set he gave me is sitting right in front of me, on my bed stead and i'm just staring at it. Everything happened so quickly and happened so fast. A year ago i was a mess, stuck in a horrible relationship. I see my ex now, he has another girlfriend, i'm happy he has moved on. I just hope he won't put that girl what he put me through. What did he put me through? That's a story for another day.....

So i'm in love. Do and don't mind what they all say about love. The sky looks the same to me, the grass is the same green it has been since. But inside me, i know somethings up. I know my mind has shifted to a whole new perspective. I actually don't know how to define how i'm feeling but every time i see him, and i can swear, every time, a ton of bricks fall on me and i fall in love again. He's just so.....i dunno how to describe it, how to explain in normal words, how to comprehend how I've been surviving without him. I can't do without him. I love him sometimes i wonder if my body can contain how i feel. Okay, i'm getting too emotional here. But the bottom line here is that i love Yemi Jimoh, not high school love, ignorant of reality, but real, pure love. The one that makes you smile before you sleep and makes you laugh as you wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment