Sunday, February 14, 2010

VALS DAY!!!

Yup dat day is here. The day that guys shed out lots of dough to buy their girlfriends the best gift that they can find. I happen to be somebody that has never been given a valentine gift before. Yeah you can quote me. All the guys tot i was too much of a buddy than a girlfriend. But finally, someone actually looked at me and tot 'she could be my girlfriend'. I remember my last Valentine's Day. My ex boyfriend(Ismaila) broke up with me. Yeah he broke up with me on Vals Day. But that has passed and i'm happy with Yemi.

Yemi gave me:
a white teddy bear (it's soooooooooooo cute!!!)
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue perfume set
Elizabeth Arden small perfume set (you know those ones that has like 10 different perfumes)
a photo album to keep pictures inside

I gave him:
A mont blanc watch
Unforgivable by Sean John perfume set
a mix tape of love songs he reminds me of
a card
a poster of both of us

Out of everything i gave him, he says that he likes the poster the best. Out of all the stuff, i love the teddy bear. I'm addicted to them and this is my third one from him.

My first Vals day was a success. I love my boyfriend not cos of what he gave me but for the fact he appreciates me and took out time to buy me something to show that he loves me. I love Yemi Jimoh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment