Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last night, me and yemi were in a friend's room. We were watching 'how i met your mother' and 'family guy'. Funny shit!!! Anyway, he wasn't feeling so well so he was lying down under a blanket and he was sleeping. He was looking soooooooooo cute! But that's beside the point. The people we came to visit, Bash and Malz went out and brought pizza back. I LOVE pizza (tho AUN pizza is kinda bad, i take what i get). But i have a little problem, i'm allergic to milk......i get these horrible hives and my skin swells up and turns red. Yemi has been trying to help me control it and forbids me from eating pastries. I haven't eaten any milk product for 2 days (hey i tired) and yemi's like 'don't eat that'. I'm freakin hungry and the smell from the box was powerful. I begged him to eat (yeah im like that) and he's like eat it and don't you ever bother me again about your allergies. He goes on to say, 'i don't care what you do any more'. That gets me thinking. He doesn't care any more......i know where he is coming from. He has been trying to convince me to stop eating pastries and stuff and he is tired of talking. Though he isn't meant to say 'i don't care anymore' cos that hurt that he doesn't care what happens to me anymore. But then i looked at something else. If Yemi doesn't care, and i don't care, then who in the world os going to care about me anymore??? I came alone to the world, i didn't drag any caretaker with me from above. I have to care for myself. I know this but i just decided that people should care for me......i'm a dependent person. I have to change that. I depend on Yemi but i have to be independent to a certain level. This is deep stuff i still don't understand and i'm trying to think about. I was angry at him for saying that but at the same time i was grateful cos he woke me up-----no one will care about you except you care for your self.

1 comment:

  1. You really love this boy oh! but i'm glad you're making a decision to be more independent

    ReplyDelete