Friday, February 26, 2010

It's been a while i know. But alot of things have happened since i have last blogged. Yemi had a heart attack. Yeah, he''s 19 and he has heart attacks. So from Monday night to Yesterday morning, i was in the hospital with him. I naturally don't like hospitals and i don't know what to say to sick people. But it's Yemi so i forget all these problems i have and go and set up base in the hospital room. I practically live there. People ask me, does he care? Well, i know he does but this is a sign of devotion from me to him. So this shows i care. No one forces me to do this. He was discharged yesterday and he's feeling better.

AUN, my wonderful, wonderful school (note the sarcasm) increased school fees at about 35%. Do they think my parents pluck money from trees!? AUN students rioted and no one went to class yesterday! I was there and i could finally see the united spirit of AUN students. I totally disagree with this increase. My father is old and retired and he is supporting me and my brother. My bro wants to come here. I don't think this will be the best place for him. My dad might not be able to afford it. Going aboard is so much cheaper than coming here. I going to help my bro apply for schools.Its just for me to convince my father to allow him to go.

So, now i have a long email to send to my dad.......

No comments:

Post a Comment