Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Best boyfriend in the world!!!

When people read this title they will be like, "mine's the best" and more stuff like dat. But believe me, i think Yemi Jimoh is the best boyfriend ever!!! Why do i say that???

Yesterday, i went to do my hair and i dragged him along to the salon with me. He didn't want to go but in the end he agreed and came with me. He was bored and his Ipod was not working. So he just sat there and waited for me to finish my hair.His female friends came to do their hair and they left before me. My hair would naturally take like 2 or 3 hours to do. But some complications came up from the weave and the long line of people. So it took 6 hours to do my hair. And guess what? He waited. He stayed in the salon for me!!! I could see the anger and the boredom on his face as i was doing it. After everything, he gave me a smile and said "It was worth the wait"

What more do i want???

I love Yemi Jimoh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment