Sunday, March 21, 2010

Been a while...

Been away for a while and I haven't blogged for a while. I haven't had any proper human connection since Wednesday night. I wasn't sick (was a bit but that's a different thing). The two most important people in the world to me (Yemi and Coco) fell sick at the same time.

Coco started first. Yemi and I took her to the clinic and she was felling a bit better and we took her back to dorm. That evening, she refused to eat or take her drugs. She pissed me off and I left her. That evening while with Yemi and his friends, he had an attack. He kinda fainted in the middle of cafe. Dayo and some other people took him to clinic where he was writhing in pain. About ten minutes later, Coco was brought in by other people. The situation almost made me crazy. Both of them where writhing in pain and all I could do or say is "Sorry". I felt useless.

Coco was released on Friday and Yemi was released in Saturday (yesterday). I'm so happy that they are so much better and I hope nothing happens again. This experience almost caused me to fall deathly ill (thank God that didn't happen) If anything like this happens again, I probably will be next to them on the hospital bed in pain.


Fausat

Labake

Deola


No comments:

Post a Comment