Monday, March 8, 2010

New Week...

Hello all!!!
So it's Monday again and a new week means new things, new challenges.....I have four tests in the space of two days and i hope not to suffer major brain damage from the notes i shall be cramming in my brain.

This weekend was a bit annoying....Yemi got drunk as hell and it was annoying. He was walking up and down, saying rubbish and i had to help. I've been drunk before and he helps but i actually feel his pain. I haven't gotten drunk since the beginning of this semester and i don't intend on getting drunk at all. I wish he would stop drinking, it's bad for his heart.

His heart. Yemi has been thinking so much about his condition and its really affecting me. I want to be there for him but yet not smother him. I want him to understand that i will be there for him no matter what. I want him to do the surgery but there is a 50 50 percent chance of it working. I want him to be fixed....i hate that he is in pain so much. When he was in the hospital like a few weeks ago, i wrote so much (i write poems and notes down about current situations happening). I cried so much....it's as if i'm the one in pain and not him. I want him to get better. I love him so much

So what am i going to do about it? I'll try to convince him to do the surgery and go to India. His friend Aliu, went there for his surgery and now he's better. Because of the surgery thing, he could transfer and leave AUN. I don't want that to happen but if it is for him to get better, then he should leave. I don't want him to leave but......it's for his health. When the time comes, i will have to let go and that i know will be the hardest thing i will ever have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment