Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Weekend

The weekend has ended and Monday looms. My weekend has been... interesting, yeah thats the word.

Friday-consisted of me and Yemi having a long since overdue conversation about some issues we have. I hate having conversations like this and I tend to avoid them but that just causes more problems. After we finished, we joined 4:18 members in video gaming in cafeteria. They are having a gaming competition and to promote it, they bring four big LCD TVs, PS3s and Xbox's so that people can play and register. I love playing fighting games, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Takean (i cant spell it well but you get my point) and wresting. My brother is the soul reason I play fighting games. We are the only two children from my mom and my brother needed someone to play against. Right now, i play like a guy though i don't beat all the guys i play against but i'm learning.

Saturday-Spent some of it in bed. I went to bed by 3 and I woke up by 8. I don't know why my body system is going out of wack but i still slept again till like 12. When i woke up, i had this feeling that i just HAD to be with Yemi. He was still sleeping and i had to wait for him to wake up. So I waited for him to wake up and he came online. He told me he was hungry and I made a meal of indomine for him. Went over with it and we spent some time together. I felt so close to him again. We were just watching Supernatural together on his and that's all I needed to feel close to him. From there, we went to Paul Avenza's house off campus. Every Saturday, 4:18 members with some friends go to his house and let loose. Me and Yemi found a semi-empty room and had a serious make-out session. Around 3:30, he had an attack. I was so scared. Effiong (4:18 member), packed all of us into Paul's jeep (another 4:18 guy) and we all went to school. Dropped me in my dorm and Yemi in his dorm. I was so tired that I fell asleep with my clothes on.


So that's how I roll (lol). Yemi is better now and I'm going to see him later. I have to find something to do or eles I'm going to die of boredom.

P.S- I finally have a signature.

Fausat

Labake

Deola



2 comments: